Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Noesis g1m/g1t/g1a importer

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t/g1a importer

Post by Joschka »

Delbozkester wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:41 pm How can I discover the root cause of this misalignment on animation in MUA3?, my suspect is the method to extract the .g2a or the noesis g1m/g1t/g1a importer, however some .g2a fails but other are correct, for example Invisible Woman does not present this problem, if I copy it on Wasp, the problem disappears
I'll take a look when I have the time.
Makoto wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:38 pm Sorry for bothering, would there be a possibility of re implemeting at least oid files loading? I tried putting them in the same folder as the model and all, but it doesn't get bone names (tried with blue reflection g1m) texture, anim, mesh, everything else works, just can't get bone names from the oid unlike old script...
Weird, it should load just fine. Can you upload a sample ?

EDIT : I asked a friend to test on a blue reflection model and it worked fine Image
vanilla1
beginner

Post by vanilla1 »

hello thony, sensational tutorial, very detailed.
I know that here, in this topic, the subject is plugin, but I would really like you to help me extract the LINKDATA_A file, from (game attack on titan 2).
I know that the tool to extract this file is Cethleann.Exporter.exe, but I don't know how to use this tool with cmd
I know that cmd has to be opened inside the folder where Cethleann.Exporter.exe is located
can you help me, i am very lay in extraction using cmd
vanilla1
beginner

Post by vanilla1 »

hello thony, this tutorial (How to extract and view a DOA6 model on Noesis with this script and with Cethleann) was sensational, very detailed.
I know that here, in this topic the subject is plugin, but I would like you to help me extract the file LINKDATA_A, from (game attack on titan 2).
I know that the tool to extract this file is Cethleann.Exporter.exe, but I don't know how to use this tool with cmd
I know that cmd has to be opened inside the folder where Cethleann.Exporter.exe is located
please help, i am very lay in extraction using cmd
Cethleann.Exporter is on the desktop, in a folder with the name cethleann, the LINKDATA_A file is in a folder with the name attackontitan2 and I created it a folder that is empty with the name AOT2, this last folder would be the place where LINKDATA_A will be extracted, but I don't know how to type the command in cmd to do the extraction
Note: the three folders (cethleann, attackontitan2 and AOT2) are on the desktop
neusi
n00b

Post by neusi »

hi all and thanks for this tool.

its any way the option in Tool menu this plugin add can assign with hotkey? you know when toggle on and off merge all and staff like that.
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

neusi wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:43 am hi all and thanks for this tool.

its any way the option in Tool menu this plugin add can assign with hotkey? you know when toggle on and off merge all and staff like that.
It is not possible.
neusi
n00b

Post by neusi »

Joschka wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:58 am
neusi wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:43 am hi all and thanks for this tool.

It is not possible.
Ahh. Ok thanks for answering so fast.
MarioSonicU
advanced

Post by MarioSonicU »

When I tested MUA3, everything worked besides the facial animations. Any fix for that?
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

MarioSonicU wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:35 am When I tested MUA3, everything worked besides the facial animations. Any fix for that?
You need to be much more specific than "it doesn't work". I don't have the game myself.
MarioSonicU
advanced

Post by MarioSonicU »

Joschka wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:47 pm
MarioSonicU wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:35 am When I tested MUA3, everything worked besides the facial animations. Any fix for that?
You need to be much more specific than "it doesn't work". I don't have the game myself.
I mean that when playing an animation, they seem to have the same facial expressions when T-posed (i.e. they dont have any smiling, hurt, or shocked expressions). I have a feeling that it might use blend shapes or face morphs.
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

MarioSonicU wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:41 pm I mean that when playing an animation, they seem to have the same facial expressions when T-posed (i.e. they dont have any smiling, hurt, or shocked expressions). I have a feeling that it might use blend shapes or face morphs.
I see. A few possibilities I can think about :
-they actually didn't bother about facial anims during gameplay (not sure if true since I didn't play the game)
-they're using blend shapes as you suspect. If so there should be some g1h files somewhere to confirm they do. However I don't support them as of now.
-the facial anims are stored separately elsewhere, in other animation files. This was the case for other games like Dissidia NT, Dead or alive 6 and FETH
Crash
n00b

Post by Crash »

Having an issue exporting some Persona 5 Strikers (PC) animations on some of the new characters, in noesis they seem to have some weird vertex issues for the cloth simulations. This might be an issue of me being stupid but I figured I would report it just in case!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Minimal knowledge but always willing to learn!
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

Crash wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:33 pm Having an issue exporting some Persona 5 Strikers (PC) animations on some of the new characters, in noesis they seem to have some weird vertex issues for the cloth simulations. This might be an issue of me being stupid but I figured I would report it just in case!
Physics meshes (NUN meshes) are only weighted using a very basic autorig functionality, the goal was to make them somewhat follow the overall anim, along with their associated physics nodes, the results' quality varies from model to model.
But in reality these meshes aren't rigged at all and their shape is computed using cloth simulation at runtime using a vertex shader and the physics nodes. So the only thing possible is to reconstruct their shape at rest.
The best solution is to disable the autorig in the options to make them stay static, export, then rig them to the physics nodes or do actual cloth simulation or whatever in your 3D software. The autorig is here only to make most anims look less awkward when previewing.
If you're wondering why Joker looks so good in comparison for example it's because his outfit's uses baked physics sim and isn't simulated at runtime.
Crash
n00b

Post by Crash »

Joschka wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:22 pm
Crash wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:33 pm Having an issue exporting some Persona 5 Strikers (PC) animations on some of the new characters, in noesis they seem to have some weird vertex issues for the cloth simulations. This might be an issue of me being stupid but I figured I would report it just in case!
Physics meshes (NUN meshes) are only weighted using a very basic autorig functionality, the goal was to make them somewhat follow the overall anim, along with their associated physics nodes, the results' quality varies from model to model.
But in reality these meshes aren't rigged at all and their shape is computed using cloth simulation at runtime using a vertex shader and the physics nodes. So the only thing possible is to reconstruct their shape at rest.
The best solution is to disable the autorig in the options to make them stay static, export, then rig them to the physics nodes or do actual cloth simulation or whatever in your 3D software. The autorig is here only to make most anims look less awkward when previewing.
If you're wondering why Joker looks so good in comparison for example it's because his outfit's uses baked physics sim and isn't simulated at runtime.
Makes sense, wasn't sure if it was something worth reporting and I've been able to work around it p easily, as far as I know this is the only model I've encountered with this issue. Thanks for the info though!
Minimal knowledge but always willing to learn!
ninetalescommander
beginner

Post by ninetalescommander »

Question regarding Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity
Does anyone know where the textures are for the paragliders? I've found the 1 that Link uses but can't find the ones for other characters.
Firefly177
ultra-n00b

Post by Firefly177 »

I got some problems with OPPW4 animations. They all appear to be completely broken. Maybe I did something wrong?

https://i.gyazo.com/ca7a20aecc17d8eb075 ... f04de0.mp4