Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Detroit: Become Human

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
anthony7880
ultra-n00b

Detroit: Become Human

Post by anthony7880 »

Hello, this is a friend who sent me on the site I just wanted to know if people will recover characters from Detroit Become Human I sincerely hope that someday someone can recover characters from Detroit Become Human the game is out nobody has managed to get the characters I do not know how to recover the characters I hope people can at least make a tool and for to the little Alice I know it's an embarrassing question for some people I'm sorry when we like a character We would like to have it
lolwatt
veteran

Re: Detroit: Become Human

Post by lolwatt »

Dude, you created a thread yesterday and another one today AND the game already had its own thread. Are you this dumb?
It is NOT possible yet. Get over it.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=18173
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Bigchillghost »

I was wondering why so many people came here asking for something that's too early to be done while neither can they provide any sample files nor can they contribute anything valuable to the topic, but just to ask some dumb questions despite the answer is known already.
May you find peace in this puzzle-solving game. Say it with action: click the Image when you get helped.:)
RoxasKennedy
beginner

Post by RoxasKennedy »

Isn't it also kind of weird that you are asking people to rip from a brand new game just for a model of a little girl? Sounds pretty weird to me, to be honest. :|
Gh0stBlade

Post by Gh0stBlade »

Click the thanks button if I helped!