Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Shadow Of Mordor .arch05

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Graesholt
beginner

Re: Shadow Of Mordor .arch05

Post by Graesholt »

Okay, so...

I'm sort of new to this, but I assume that I'm supposed to get some sort of dialog or something when I press Export. Alas, I get nothing. Nothing at all...
Anyone know anything?

I'm running windows 10, if that helps...

EDIT: I have looked through the pages, and attempted to run the various suggested QuuickBMS Scripts, but to no avail.
Can anyone help?
vpzneox
ultra-n00b

Post by vpzneox »

Still not sure how to Convert Tex0 files :?: Tried converters for both Erik945's and Zaramot's .PY files seem to either convert tex0 into 1kb dds, that's not openable by graphical editors, or (Zaramot's converter- also .py) seems to flicker and disappear as soon as I launch it.
Am I doing something wrong? [roll]
Rkpaarsa
beginner

Post by Rkpaarsa »

Paul44 wrote:I've been experimenting with Watch Dogs, and used a batchfile there to extract the DDS files "automatically". Based on the example posted earlier, I could easily adapt this for SoM.
I assume that - for the Fullname extraction - the folder structure always starts at position 18.
Unfortunately, sofar I'm not able to extract any of the arch05 files with quickbms. I keep getting error: "Not enough storage is available to process this command.". No matter what script/EXE I am using (EXE=standard or 4GB vs)...
And I tried this on several arch05 files.
p

ps: you'll need to download Swiss File Knife yourself (which is what I use to extract)
ps2: I've 4 GB Ram memory
ps3: you can easily adapt the batchfile to analogue file types (w/ header)

I can't download it when i try to download it says you dont have permission to download.
Help me
You have it in you, just try one more time.
Rkpaarsa
beginner

Post by Rkpaarsa »

erik945 wrote:Release of texture converter.
Start this script.
Enter path to the directory with textures. Script recursive find *.tex or *.tex0 (hd addon) files and rewrite correct DDS header.
P.S. Very simple format :D

UPD fixed small bug with "unASCII" symbols

Hi erik945
I downloaded your converter and it works fine with .tex files up to 5 MB but some of the .tex file in are 44 MB and your converter can't convert them to DDS can you please update it .
Thanks in advance
You have it in you, just try one more time.
DavidisGamingHD
ultra-n00b

Post by DavidisGamingHD »

Did anyone happen to extract many of the Orcs as .FBX? I have a ton of textures for them, just need a large selection of the models. If anyone was kind enough to upload them, please link me or PM me!
Infernum31
ultra-n00b

Post by Infernum31 »

Hello, how to fix the export button in arch05explorer, because it doesn’t work, if anyone knows, please help.