Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

ARchive_neXt

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Espio
n00b

Re: ARchive_neXt

Post by Espio »

Michael, is there any way to mass-extract all files in RAW format from a .forge file?
One-by-one is unusable :(
W0lfy
beginner

Post by W0lfy »

did someone found the machine gun or mini-Gun Turret, pls leave just the file/s Name/s as a Reply, thanks.

Finnaly I find it !
HugoNoob
ultra-n00b

Post by HugoNoob »

Rainbow Six Siege

nothing works

Windows 7 64-bit
.NET Framework 4.6.2
DirectX June 2010 Redistributable Runtime.
striking
ultra-n00b

Post by striking »

HugoNoob wrote:Rainbow Six Siege
See Michael's post above for an explanation.

Which Rainbow version are you using ? UPlay, Steam, Beta or Cracked ?
MichaelDarkAngel
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by MichaelDarkAngel »

@HugoNoob

Rainbow Six is not going to work if you have any version other than the Beta. Even the Beta doesn't work properly because of missing files. I have the full version of the game now and I'm currently working on rebuilding the search index. However, I have run into an issue with some of the forge files, so even that is taking longer than I would have hoped.

The Beta has 53 forge files, the full version has 213. This renders the current search index useless as positions of some of the files have changed.

In regards to the search index, it will only ever be as good as the files I have on my hard drive. If there are ever DLCs that I don't purchase, or a different supplier ships something extra, the index will not have that included and there could be issues.
MDA

Like TBotR on Facebook
ARchive_neXt v4.03.27.0 Now Available!

"I intend to leave a memory of myself in the minds of others."
Leonardo da Vinci,
disciple of experience
HugoNoob
ultra-n00b

Post by HugoNoob »

striking wrote:
HugoNoob wrote:Rainbow Six Siege
See Michael's post above for an explanation.

Which Rainbow version are you using ? UPlay, Steam, Beta or Cracked ?

Steam Version and Cracked Codex Version

@MichaelDarkAngel

is it possible in the future to extract world models? not only player/weapon models
MichaelDarkAngel
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by MichaelDarkAngel »

HugoNoob wrote:is it possible in the future to extract world models? not only player/weapon models
In previous games I've only ever found characters, items, and simple buildings. I think it's safe to assume this game will be no different. I'm sure the information is there somewhere, I just haven't found it yet.
MDA

Like TBotR on Facebook
ARchive_neXt v4.03.27.0 Now Available!

"I intend to leave a memory of myself in the minds of others."
Leonardo da Vinci,
disciple of experience
HugoNoob
ultra-n00b

Post by HugoNoob »

MichaelDarkAngel wrote:
HugoNoob wrote:is it possible in the future to extract world models? not only player/weapon models
In previous games I've only ever found characters, items, and simple buildings. I think it's safe to assume this game will be no different. I'm sure the information is there somewhere, I just haven't found it yet.

Okey thats sad...
MaZTeR
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by MaZTeR »

MichaelDarkAngel wrote:@HugoNoob

Rainbow Six is not going to work if you have any version other than the Beta. Even the Beta doesn't work properly because of missing files. I have the full version of the game now and I'm currently working on rebuilding the search index. However, I have run into an issue with some of the forge files, so even that is taking longer than I would have hoped.

The Beta has 53 forge files, the full version has 213. This renders the current search index useless as positions of some of the files have changed.

In regards to the search index, it will only ever be as good as the files I have on my hard drive. If there are ever DLCs that I don't purchase, or a different supplier ships something extra, the index will not have that included and there could be issues.
All of the micro transactions gets automatically downloaded to the game.
RunaWhite
veteran

Re: Archive X

Post by RunaWhite »

TSelman61X wrote:
RunaWhite wrote:I finally managed to get some decent looking hairs (not 100% perfect, but oh well)

They are so heavy, too many polygons ahah.

MDA, I'm really grateful for the work you've done on this tool!
Do you have a skeleton?
Sorry for the late reply. Yes I do, but the rigged models are converted for the XNA Posing Studio program (and I don't think I can link them here). I am not able to personally extract the skeletons though, a friend is helping me with that (from Unity and Syndicate for now) 'cause as I said in my previous post he figured out the format.

Also thank you for the updated program MDA! :)
W0lfy
beginner

Post by W0lfy »

Many Models (weap/vehe...) have Uv's Issues or you can say the majority of the models need a fix after extraction Which take so much time, i hope MichaelDarkAngel can fix this :(
bentroz1
ultra-n00b

Post by bentroz1 »

Can't preview models, and textures don't export with model like some say.. Constant crash, windows 10, full version steam of Wildlands.

Any fixes? thanks.

Just want to export cars/props
HeliosAI
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by HeliosAI »

bentroz1 wrote:Can't preview models, and textures don't export with model like some say.. Constant crash, windows 10, full version steam of Wildlands.

Any fixes? thanks.

Just want to export cars/props
The last few pages have a work around for this problem.
bentroz1
ultra-n00b

Post by bentroz1 »

yeah, well obviously but these workounds don't seem to work? Anyone know when there is going to be a fix, to where we can actually preview and export models?

I know you can export all and get a mesh, but a mesh is useless if there is no textures with it, for example

_items_cocainebag = has mesh but no textures I could find.
HeliosAI
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by HeliosAI »

bentroz1 wrote:yeah, well obviously but these workounds don't seem to work? Anyone know when there is going to be a fix, to where we can actually preview and export models?
I know you can export all and get a mesh, but a mesh is useless if there is no textures with it, for example
_items_cocainebag = has mesh but no textures I could find.
The meshes not previewing thing is, as MDA said ,an older bug that happened prior to Ghost Recon too. There isn't a fix for that at the moment.

You can find the textures for meshes when you expand the 'Materials' tab. The names listed below are all textures that object uses, for example:

just search for these names with _DiffuseMap, _Mask1Map, _NormalMap, (eventually) _SpecularMap at the end. Those you can export manually in various image formats.