Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

ARchive_neXt

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
MichaelDarkAngel
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: ARchive_neXt

Post by MichaelDarkAngel »

bouvrie wrote:Any chance of ARchive_neXt being able to extract other filetypes (from Wildlands) as well? Just dumping them as binary file would probably suffice, ideally I wonder if they can be translated by a process similar to Far Cry's Dunia tools or Watchdogs' WDextractor.
Much like the other games, everything inside the forge files will be exportable in some format. Which basically means, for the majority of the files it will be a binary dump with whatever Ubisoft header that might be attached.
MDA

Like TBotR on Facebook
ARchive_neXt v4.03.27.0 Now Available!

"I intend to leave a memory of myself in the minds of others."
Leonardo da Vinci,
disciple of experience
bouvrie
advanced

Post by bouvrie »

Great! Was not sure of that, based on the first post. I'm curious to see the Wildlands files! :)
Lord Vaako
advanced

Post by Lord Vaako »

Could you share some info about GRW dds ubi fileheader? its size, etc.
MichaelDarkAngel
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Lord Vaako wrote:Could you share some info about GRW dds ubi fileheader? its size, etc.
I haven't made it that far yet, I'll let you know when I get there.
MDA

Like TBotR on Facebook

Leonardo da Vinci,
disciple of experience
DorianKha
ultra-n00b

Post by DorianKha »

hello there !
i am very new to all of this but after reading a while i could not find the Archive neXt tool anywhere
am i missing something ? i am getting an error when i try to reach the website.

Thanks
(sorry for the poor english)
W0lfy
beginner

Post by W0lfy »

DorianKha wrote:hello there !
i am very new to all of this but after reading a while i could not find the Archive neXt tool anywhere
am i missing something ? i am getting an error when i try to reach the website.

Thanks
(sorry for the poor english)
when you are in the website just Click on the title to download.(http://www.tbotr.net/modules.php?mod=Do ... =1&dlid=40
DorianKha
ultra-n00b

Post by DorianKha »

Got it sorted out
thanks !
Lord Vaako
advanced

Post by Lord Vaako »

Someone was able to create a nice, huge map of Ghost Recon: Wildlands area - http://swissgameguides.com/maps/ghost_r ... e_map.html
Does anyone know how the ingame map is stored in GRW? as a sets of simple textures or 2d/3d model, e.t.c., or maybe someone was able to extract it already? :-D
W0lfy
beginner

Post by W0lfy »

if you have a good machine or a high performance PC you can try NinjaRipper, bcs if it's not the case your game will crash with Ninja launcher :ninja:
MaZTeR
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by MaZTeR »

ravenov wrote:if you have a good machine or a high performance PC you can try NinjaRipper, bcs if it's not the case your game will crash with Ninja launcher :ninja:
I tried Ninjaripper back in closed beta and none of the settings worked on the game. It doesn't work with Wildlands at all
MichaelDarkAngel
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Steep: Free Trial Begins this Weekend

Yes, I have acquired my free trial, so I will be adding Steep support to ARchive_neXt. Most likely a couple of updates away. I'm still working on For Honor, Ghost Recon:Wildlands, and Rainbow Six Siege. To that end, here's where I'm at right now.

For Honor
Still have some things to iron out with some of the images, and need to work on models yet.

Click for larger image

Ghost Recon:Wildlands
Still have some things to iron out with some of the images, and need to work on models yet.
Lord Vaako wrote:Someone was able to create a nice, huge map of Ghost Recon: Wildlands area - http://swissgameguides.com/maps/ghost_r ... e_map.html
Does anyone know how the ingame map is stored in GRW? as a sets of simple textures or 2d/3d model, e.t.c., or maybe someone was able to extract it already? :-D
The background of that map was possibly stitched together from these background images you see below.

Click for larger image

Rainbow Six Siege
The images are split into at most 4 files and because of that I'm having more problems than I had with the other games, however, things are still progressing. Much like the other games I still need to work on models.

Click for larger image

Thanks for your patience,
MDA

Like TBotR on Facebook

Leonardo da Vinci,
disciple of experience
MichaelDarkAngel
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

For Honor model issues

Looking for a little help. Having issues figuring out the For Honor model format. Anyone that wants to help and take a look at the attached file. Inside the zip is three binary model files and a text file detailing what I have figured out so far.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MDA

Like TBotR on Facebook

Leonardo da Vinci,
disciple of experience
luxox18
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by luxox18 »

I tried to figure out the geometry but the format is very different from Rainbow six siege. vertices looks weird... compressed? I can see some figures but with no a correct structure :/

the new formats in Rainbow Six Siege works under float data with a vertex size of 12 bytes, uvs are in a different position. In the begin of these files that you posted, the files looks similar but the structure of the data is different
zaramot
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by zaramot »

Don't think they are compressed, maybe this game using gpu skinning technique? Or maybe they are bit-packed. MichaelDarkAngel, if you will be able to find simpliest box shape it could help a lot, otherwise I will continue to strugle with this one - I'm very, very interested in this game, because of amazing armors this game have xD Figuring out what's wrong with position will be the hardest task, other parts like uv's, bones and weights are pretty straightforward.
Making model-import scripts, PM
luxox18
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by luxox18 »

hey MichaelDarkAngel!

have you checked if the data obtained looks similar in ram ? if you want you can use intel gpa for obtain that specific data (models and textures) and not a entire process considering that is above 3 Gb, don't worry if the geometries are not showed in preview window, all data is captured in the file generated . so with this we can check if there are a compression or something ( I don't have the game so I can't check by myself :D )