Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

The Evil Within 2 Localization

Need help translating games in other languages? Have your language problems solved here.
Omris
ultra-n00b

The Evil Within 2 Localization

Post by Omris »

Hi ,i cant find subtitles files.i used to bms but i still can't find it. Someone can help me ?

the pictures is it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Castellanos
n00b

Re: The Evil Within 2 Localization

Post by Castellanos »

Omris wrote:Hi ,i cant find subtitles files.i used to bms but i still can't find it. Someone can help me ?

the pictures is it.
Text files are in the loc_01.pkr and p1_loc_01.pkr file. These files are in the base and patch folders.
dsdsdsd.png

Kolay gelsin.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Zotya0330
beginner

Post by Zotya0330 »

Omris wrote:Hi ,i cant find subtitles files.i used to bms but i still can't find it. Someone can help me ?

the pictures is it.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... lpJT2c3Uk0
The problem is te repack! If anyone finds a solution, please let me know!
Omris
ultra-n00b

Post by Omris »

i think we should translate loc_01.ptr , just we should not translate loc_01.pkr. it is not enough we should translate loc_01.ptr but i cant extract this file someone is know how to open this file?
Ren07
advanced

Post by Ren07 »

Omris wrote:i think we should translate loc_01.ptr , just we should not translate loc_01.pkr. it is not enough we should translate loc_01.ptr but i cant extract this file someone is know how to open this file?
Use this tool: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=17407&start=14
elybelbely
beginner

Post by elybelbely »

hi, what about changing the font? i have a ttf font but it seems I should use xml font. I dont know how to use my font.
and when I use my own lang in string files the game show me sth like this: **********
This is because the font used in game doesn't have my lang characters?