Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Bugs Bunny Lost in Time [PS1]

Programs that are related to this or that game.
rubinho146
advanced

Bugs Bunny Lost in Time [PS1]

Post by rubinho146 »

Here I hand out the tools to translate this amazing game.

A guide can be found inside the folder explaining all the details as well all of the tools.
If you have questions you can ask them here in the topic.
Have fun translations

https://www.mediafire.com/file/mouf3znl ... CK.7z/file

UPDATED 1.1

I updated the vageditor due to not finding all the vags in some LEVEL files, this now should work with all the languages;

Also updated the tool for the XA, where a voice part of Merlin goes mute and bugs out. The new tool is a differente XA extractor and packer and works better;

If you are going to edit the voices I recommend you doing from the English one, the others have some pitch changes happening in real time ingame.
Last edited by rubinho146 on Tue May 25, 2021 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nooie
n00b

Re: Bugs Bunny Lost in Time [PS1]

Post by nooie »

Hi,

Thanks so much for this toolpack.

I wanted to try and use it to extract the Monster's Inc Scare Island files which I believe are very similar.

I tried to change the decompress.bat files to match the Scare Island level .bzz files, but when I used toolbox.exe the resulting data folders were empty.

Do you know whether I could use this pack to extract Scare Island .bzz files and ultimately textures?

I'd be very grateful for your help,
Thanks,
Seb
rubinho146
advanced

Post by rubinho146 »

Hey, nooie!
This toolpack only works with Bugs Bunny Lost in Time on the PS1 version!
Still working on a PC version so I can check what is possible to modify and not.
About Monsters INC I have a tool that can decompress the BZZ files, but compressing back isn't perfect yet since it gets bigger than the original.

You can extract the textures easily on the PC version of Monsters INC Scare Island. Just open the BZE file with timviewer or tim2view.
rubinho146
advanced

Post by rubinho146 »

UPDATED 1.1

I updated the vageditor due to not finding all the vags in some LEVEL files, this now should work with all the languages;

Also updated the tool for the XA, where a voice part of Merlin goes mute and bugs out. The new tool is a differente XA extractor and packer and works better;

If you are going to edit the voices I recommend you doing from the English one, the others have some pitch changes happening in real time ingame.
Ps1boy
ultra-n00b

Post by Ps1boy »

Hi, a good tool and I hope you can find the 3d models from Bugs lost in time, but good work :)