Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

[PC] Tom Clancy's The Division [.mmb] - Noesis importer.

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Gh0stBlade

[PC] Tom Clancy's The Division [.mmb] - Noesis importer.

Post by Gh0stBlade »

Current Version: 1.6 (08/07/2019)
1. Fix division by zero crash.
2. UV channel 2 support (not scaled properly)

Supports:
1. .MMB Version 11 files.
2. .MMB Version 10 files.
3. .MMB Version 9 files.
4. .MMB Version 12 files. New!

Requires (or later):
Noesis v4.1777

Known issues:
1. Auto-texturing is not possible yet. It's controlled by a master resource loading file (not .mmb).
2. UVs are not properly scaled.

Note: this is an early release and thus there may be some bugs.
Due to me having no access to additional file samples. Upload any files you're having issues with so I can solve it more quickly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Click the thanks button if I helped!
tathannibal
n00b

Re: [PC] Tom Clancy's The Division [.mmb] - Noesis importer.

Post by tathannibal »

Thx to you work!
Gh0stBlade wrote:Image

Supports:
1. .MMB Version 11 files.

Requires:
Noesis v4.1777

Known issues:
1. Auto-texturing is not possible yet.
2. Skinning may be broken for some meshes.
3. Some UVs may be scaled or incorrectly extracted.
4. .MMB Version 9 files aren't fully supported yet (98% are v11).

Please note, this is an early release and thus there may be some bugs.
Verit0z
n00b

Post by Verit0z »

Just found this last night, Was thinking maybe there is a possibility he will release it tomorrow, and look at that sh**. Unfortunately I can't find a model that has the correct uvs, but I'm so so so glad to view models. Hopefully next version will have fixed uvs!:) GOODWORK!
mattyshido
ultra-n00b

Post by mattyshido »

well yes but thanks sosososso mutch gh0st... for plugin u write couple bugs and ye som mmbs arent support but whatever ... ,,but there is example how i did it hope it helps u guys :D :keke:

might render wrong som models but so far is very nice i tested couple models include

\rogue\baked\art\[characters]\_e3_2014 - ryan,megan,bronson models

Amateur fast edit of Picture take a look at my 3mins work :P Image
Last edited by mattyshido on Sun May 22, 2016 12:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
Gh0stBlade

Post by Gh0stBlade »

mattyshido wrote:well yes but thanks sosososso mutch gh0st... for plugin u write couple bugs and ye som mmbs arent support but whatever ... ,,but there is example how i did it hope it helps u guys :D :keke:

might render wrong som models but so far is very nice i tested couple models include

Amateur fast edit of Picture take a look at my 3mins work :P [img.]http://i67.tinypic.com/m93mgm.jpg[/img]
Thanks for the feedback! Which mmb files aren't supported? All version 11 files should be supported. Except there are some bugs, like issues with UVs as you mentioned. The UV scale info may not be stored in the mesh files. Which models are not rendering correctly? The ones i tested look perfectly fine.

If anyone is getting crashes loading models upload the file please.

Cheers.
mattyshido
ultra-n00b

Post by mattyshido »

Gh0stBlade wrote:
mattyshido wrote:well yes but thanks sosososso mutch gh0st... for plugin u write couple bugs and ye som mmbs arent support but whatever ... ,,but there is example how i did it hope it helps u guys :D :keke:

Amateur fast edit of Picture take a look at my 3mins work :P [img.]http://i67.tinypic.com/m93mgm.jpg[/img]
Thanks for the feedback! Which mmb files aren't supported? All version 11 files should be supported. Except there are some bugs, like issues with UVs as you mentioned. The UV scale info may not be stored in the mesh files. Which models are not rendering correctly? The ones i tested look perfectly fine.

If anyone is getting crashes loading models upload the file please.

Cheers.

well i notice strikerbackpack and couple backpack dont have UV
Verit0z
n00b

Post by Verit0z »

I'm most interested in the props/vehicles. And out of 100 props I tested, rarely did I get one that had uvs, as well as the vehicles.
Gh0stBlade

Post by Gh0stBlade »

Hey guys!

Thanks for the feedback. However, upload the samples where you are seeing no UVs. Otherwise I won't be able to help you (I won't ask this again).

Cheers!
Verit0z
n00b

Post by Verit0z »

First of all,

I found a pack ( I think it was you, who uploaded a pack called "ALL ASSETS FROM THE DIVISION"If not I apologize and possibly the uploader did a bad job keeping the uvs on rip.

However, Could anyone tell me how I can rip .mmbs? Ninja Ripper doesnt work, nor does 3dRIpper,

How Can I go about ripping all assets and textures?

Or if someone wants to do this (with proper uvs) I am willing to pay a hefty price for your time and effort!

Thanks!
yung
ultra-n00b

Post by yung »

Verit0z wrote:First of all,

I found a pack ( I think it was you, who uploaded a pack called "ALL ASSETS FROM THE DIVISION"If not I apologize and possibly the uploader did a bad job keeping the uvs on rip.

However, Could anyone tell me how I can rip .mmbs? Ninja Ripper doesnt work, nor does 3dRIpper,

How Can I go about ripping all assets and textures?

Or if someone wants to do this (with proper uvs) I am willing to pay a hefty price for your time and effort!

Thanks!
If you have all the files from the Division as .mmb's, you just go download a free program called Noesis, put the attachment in the first post in it's plugins/python folder, and launch Noesis. From there, you can open just about any .mmb file.
Timberley
ultra-n00b

Post by Timberley »

Awesome stuff Ghost, thanks for this! :)

One interesting thing that I have noticed, applying this to my own extracted files, is that for some reason the models are mirrored about the X-axis (I think) compared to how they appear in-game. I noticed the same thing when I tried using NinjaRipper too. I do wonder what's going on there!

But, keep up the awesome work!
Gh0stBlade

Post by Gh0stBlade »

Ok so, 1.4 script is available. Supports mesh versions 9 and 10. UVs should be fixed *i hope.

Also, if you want to view the highest or a specific lod level. You can alter the script. There's a little option for that:

Code: Select all

bExtractSpecificLod = False			#Load specific lod level only (True = on, False = off)
lodToExtract = 0					#Force load specific lod level (0 = High, 1 = Mid, 2 = Normal, 3 = Low)
So to load the highest lod level you would just set bExtractSpecificLod to true.
Timberley wrote:Awesome stuff Ghost, thanks for this! :)

One interesting thing that I have noticed, applying this to my own extracted files, is that for some reason the models are mirrored about the X-axis (I think) compared to how they appear in-game. I noticed the same thing when I tried using NinjaRipper too. I do wonder what's going on there!

But, keep up the awesome work!
Not sure why that's happening. It's not an issue with the importer since there is no flipping applied.
Verit0z
n00b

Post by Verit0z »

if someone could extract all textures/models with (working UV coordinates) All the models I have are either black textured, or the uvs are completely messed up.

Thanks
Gh0stBlade

Post by Gh0stBlade »

Verit0z wrote:if someone could extract all textures/models with (working UV coordinates) All the models I have are either black textured, or the uvs are completely messed up.
Thanks
Have you tried the latest plugin? Upload the .mmb file you are having issues with.

Cheers.
cameleot
ultra-n00b

Post by cameleot »

Any idea where buildings' textures are located at? Most of the texture files inside the [buildings] folder are AO and normalmap texture files but I couldn't find any actual textures the buildings use.