Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Max & The Magic Marker .assets

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Faqew
advanced

Max & The Magic Marker .assets

Post by Faqew »

The contents of this post was deleted because of possible forum rules violation.
WRS
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Re: Max & The Magic Marker .assets

Post by WRS »

as you just wanted the audio, i decided to try something a little different with my bms script contribution.

firstly,
i only found references to OGG and WAV files, so my scripts just look for these file signatures

filenames (and file data) is stored in 4-byte blocks - which this format enforces with padding. due to this, i was able to work backwards to extract the filenames correctly :D

also,
as the game was made with unity, this script may even work on other .assets files (untested, bold claim)

finally, it seems the background music (only 3 tracks..) are very tiny loops - 14/20/22 seconds worth, and all under 230 KB.

feel free to point out any syntax errors
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Useful tool links:
Faqew
advanced

Post by Faqew »

Thanks for the script, it worked fine.:)
skywalkerbr
ultra-n00b

Post by skywalkerbr »

I need the same script for FBX.
Any one can help-me
FantasyHeroBoy
n00b

Post by FantasyHeroBoy »

Hello there! My name is Jacob, pleasure to meet you all. :) Listen. I'm new to this "BMS" thing. Could you elaborate as to how to use "BMS"? Much would be appreciated. ;)