Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Final Fantasy XV Benchmark

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
SpookyMajora
beginner

Final Fantasy XV Benchmark

Post by SpookyMajora »

I'm aware that the PS4 version of FFXV is compatible with Noesis, and while I can find the files in the Benchmark through Noesis, it doesn't extract the models, and just gives me an error:

I was wondering if there's anything I'm doing wrong, or if the Noesis plugin needs to be updated to properly support the PC version of FFXV.

A link to the benchmark can be found here: http://benchmark.finalfantasyxv.com/na/
AnonBaiter
veteran

Re: Final Fantasy XV Benchmark

Post by AnonBaiter »

you're lucky i even managed to take care of this format not too long ago... as a .bms script, that is.
see here for more details.

do keep in mind however that it does not automatically handle out any format for you, at least not beyond "decompressing" some files. keep an open mind when using this.
HiryuX
ultra-n00b

Post by HiryuX »

Hey Anon -- thanks so much for the bms script. I was able to extract a mesh model, but all the texture files (from a sourceimage folder) that got extracted weren't viewable in noesis, and therefore can't be converted -- am I doing something wrong or should I be using something else to convert the btex files? Thanks!
AnonBaiter
veteran

Post by AnonBaiter »

HiryuX wrote:Hey Anon -- thanks so much for the bms script. I was able to extract a mesh model, but all the texture files (from a sourceimage folder) that got extracted weren't viewable in noesis, and therefore can't be converted -- am I doing something wrong or should I be using something else to convert the btex files? Thanks!
you're welcome i guess...

as for the texture files though, actually i don't have any suggestions right now. anything else beyond messing with archive files is not really my field anyway.
Darko
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Darko »